Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Christmas in July - Mini Event


Why not??? Now don't get me wrong... I love summer! Actually could do without a speck of snow!!! LOL

During these tight times, I think many of us are looking to pinch our pockets here and there. I know my clients value Custom Portraiture, and also know it is an investment. So whether this type of session fits your budget, or you just feel like having a few new shots to celebrate the summer season - think of it as my way of saying Thank You... I really do love the connection I've made with you and your family. This event is open to you, and anyone you'd like to share it with.

Here are the details!

Where: Schenectady's Central Park - Rose Garden Area
When: Saturday, July 11th
Times: 4-7 pm (30 minute increments/on the hr. and 1/2 hr.)
What: *Approximately a 20 minute outdoor session
*Online viewing/ordering appointment
Cost: Your choice of either...
A.) $200 - Session, plus any 2 digital files!
B.) $220 - Session, plus (1) 11x14; (1) 8x10 AND (1) 5x7

RSVP by June 13th. Session times are first come first serve.
PLEASE NOTE: A $100 deposit will be due upon booking.

*** If you have a group of friends that you'd like to do this with...contact me and we'll work it out! Of course you'd get a discount!


No comments: